E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.
I will be teaching a workshop on Book Marketing in Haverhill, Massachusetts. More details below!
Learn how to find readers, increase sales rank, and become a bestseller. Both independently published and traditionally published authors will benefit from the tips, strategies, and checklists provided in this three-hour workshop.
This workshop provides an introduction to:
• Building an Author Platform
• Creating a Marketing Plan
• Checklists, Spreadsheets, and Calculated Risk Taking
• Social Networking & Blogging
• Designing Book Swag/Promotional Items
• Cover Reveals and Book Blasts
• Book Tours, Interviews, and Guest Posts
• Giveaways & Rafflecopter
• Book Reviews & ARC Reviews
• Retail Product Pages
• Advertising & Promotions (BookBub, etc)
• Building and Maintaining an Author Newsletter
• Bookstores, Libraries, and Sell Sheets
• Book Signings & Conventions
When: Sunday, November 13th, 2:15 PM to 5:15 PM
Price: $75 until November 1st / $90 until November 11th / Walk-ins welcome as space allows. $110 at the door. Sign up for all three One-Day-Workshops and save $30!
Location: 100 Washington Street, Haverhill, MA.