EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

E.J. Stevens at Authors After Dark Atlanta 2015

I am SO excited to announce that I will be attending Authors After Dark 2015: Hijinx in Hotlanta this summer. The full event runs from Wednesday, August 12th through the morning of Sunday, August 16th, BUT there is a special 2 Day Ticket available for Friday and Saturday.

This is an AMAZING book event featuring your favorite authors, including Sherrilyn Kenyon, Suzanne Johnson, and Cathy Clamp!

Come party with us in Atlanta!

Parties, TWO balls (Tiara Ball and Bump in the Night Ball), panels, book signing with over 100 authors...you don't want to miss this. Registration also includes four meals with the authors (yes, we're crazy, but we don't bite!), the balls, panels, signing, and tons of free books and swag.

I hope to see you there!

Are you going to AAD 2015?  If so, let me know in the comments. I'll be setting up meetup times to geek out with my readers and blogger friends. I'll also have free signed postcards, free Dropcards with audiobook samples, and free Shadow Sight ebooks for everyone who stops by my table.

Source: http://www.fromtheshadows.info/2015/06/ej-stevens-at-authors-after-dark-aad-atlanta.html