EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Super Secret Project Announced: Blood and Mistletoe Urban Fantasy Audiobooks Coming Soon

I am excited to finally share with you my super secret project!

Since the beginning of the year, I've been secretly working to bring additional books from the world of Ivy Granger to life in audiobook format.

I am amazed by the talented voice actresses who submitted auditions, but one audition blew me away.  Melanie A. Mason, and her voice partner David, did such an amazing reading that it gave me chills.

(You heard that right.  We have female AND male voice actors working with us on this project!  You do not want to miss this.)

So I am very happy to announce that we are now under contract to bring you the BLOOD AND MISTLETOE audiobook this May.

Rejoice audiobook fans!  A new Ivy Granger urban fantasy audiobook coming to you in time for Audiobook Month.

#audiobook #urbanfantasy #paranormal

Source: http://www.fromtheshadows.info/2015/02/blood-and-mistletoe-urban-fantasy-audiobook.html