EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

February is for Paranormal Romance Q+A with Angela Addams + Giveaway

Join us at E.J.'s blog From the Shadows February 1st for a special Valentine's themed Q+A with Angela Addams author of The Order of the Wolf paranormal romance series.

We are hosting a month long February is for Paranormal Romance giveaway AND author Angela Addams is offering an ebook copy of Wolves' Bane to one lucky commenter!

Giveaway #1: Wolves' Bane Ebook Giveaway

The author is giving away an ebook copy of Wolves' Bane by Angela Addams to one lucky winner.

Visit From the Shadows 2/1-2/17/15 to enter. This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. Giveaway ends February 17th midnight EST.

Giveaway #2: February is for Paranormal Romance Giveaway

All month long we are posting special features from our favorite paranormal romance authors, and we are topping this off with a chance to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!

Visit From the Shadows 2/1-2/28/15 to enter. This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. If you cannot accept an electronic Amazon Gift Card, you may choose one paranormal romance book from The Book Depository (value up to $10.00). Giveaway ends February 28, 2015 midnight EST.

Visit From the Shadows to enter: http://www.fromtheshadows.info/2015/02/february-is-for-paranormal-romance-angela-addams.html

Source: http://www.fromtheshadows.info/2015/02/february-is-for-paranormal-romance-angela-addams.html