EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Red Rain

Red Rain - Tim Wendel A passionate tale of military espionage, loyalty, and love.

Red Rain delves into the secrets of the fire balloons deployed by Japan towards the end of WWII, the news blackout that blanketed these events in secrecy, and the reality of internment camps where Japanese Americans were forced to live like criminals behind barbed wire. Red Rain is an intriguing, suspenseful read filled with engaging characters. Against the backdrop of war torn Japan, the US internment camps, and tinder-dry US countryside Tim Wendel weaves an intricate story of one woman, motivated by the love of her family, willing to go behind enemy lines to discover the secrets that may help her country win the war. But in the end, who is family, where is home, and who should she remain loyal to? A wonderful new work of historical fiction.

I would recommend Red Rain to readers who enjoy historical fiction, romance, and suspense thrillers. Due to some of the adult content I would not recommend this book to young readers.

** This review posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **

Tomorrow I will be hosting an international giveaway for Red Rain and interview with author Tim Wendel. Giveaway ends July 10th.