EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Soul in Love

Soul in Love - Vone Savan What would you do to stay with the one you love? Soul in Love is a wonderful debut by Vone Savan. I have to admit that I was expecting a sweet, young adult paranormal romance, but was pleasantly surprised by the depth and chilling nature of this novel. After Amber loses her boyfriend London in a tragic car accident she doesn't know how to move on. Savan's description of heartache and loss is believable and adds to the realism of Amber's experience. When Amber begins to communicate with her dead boyfriend, she sets into motion a series of unexpected, life changing events. Soul in Love is a haunting tale of love, remorse, grief, and obsession. Due to certain tragic themes (see "sensitive reader warning" below) this novel may be more suitable for more mature YA readers and adults.

I recommend Soul in Love to readers of paranormal romance, paranormal suspense, and especially to fans of young adult fiction with darker themes. Soul in Love may appeal to fans of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, Romeo & Juliet, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, and the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater.

Sensitive reader warning: violence, sexual situations, and mixed messages concerning teen suicide

Source: This book was provided by the author or publisher for honest review.

** This review originally posted on my blog www.FromTheShadows.info **