EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead Selfless. Rose and Lissa share a special bond that transcends their friendship, and Rose's role as Lissa's guardian. What immediately struck me was that, though not a flawless young woman, Rose was so incredibly selfless when it came to protecting Lissa. The connection between Rose and Lissa was compelling and the events that play out in this first book of the Vampire Academy series were a constant thrill ride. While the action and intrigue were enough to sell me on this series I have to admit that it was the strength and depth of these characters, and their devotion to one another, that made this book truly amazing. Add to that a fascinating world of vampire and dhampir heirarchy, the ominous threat of the Strigoi, and the sizzling hot love interest and this book has the ingredients to satisfy all readers of the paranormal genre.

I recommend Vampire Academy to readers of paranormal, paranormal romance, young adult, thrillers, and urban fantasy and especially to fans of action packed vampire fiction.

Source: This book was purchased by me for review.

This review originally printed on my blog: http://www.FromTheShadows.info