EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Nevermore

Nevermore - Kelly Creagh Her world is unraveling...in more ways than you can imagine. Nevermore is an intriguing beginning to a paranormal young adult series. Isobel Langley has a charmed life, or so she thinks. She's popular, dating the hottest football player, and is queen of her school's cheerleading squad. Varen Nethers is the dark, brooding, intellectual goth guy in her English class. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any redeeming qualities in Isobel and found myself wishing, over and over again, that this book had been told from Varen's perspective. The supernatural elements of this story, though at times confusing, were intriguing. Creagh combines historical fact and the haunting works of Edgar Allan Poe to create a suspenseful urban fantasy world. This book ends with a cliff hangar and I look forward to giving the next book in the series a try.

I recommend Nevermore (Nevermore, book 1) to readers of paranormal suspense, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and especially to fans of young adult fiction. If Goodreads allowed for half stars, I would give Nevermore a 3.5-star rating.

Source: This book was purchased by me for review.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **