EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Whisper

Whisper - Phoebe Kitanidis Joy and the female members of her family hear Whispers, the thoughts and wishes of those around them. Joy and her mom feel the need to grant these wishes whenever possible but Joy's older sister Icka watches on with disdain. Icka hints that there are more to Whispers than their mother mother is telling them and that Joy's power is about to change--for the worse. Are Whispers a blessing or a curse? What happens next may just change everything, but then again Icka could just be up to her old pranks and sabotaging ways.

I have to admit that though the concept of Whispers was intriguing I found the characters in the first few chapters shallow and unlikeable. I came close to giving up on this book and I am glad that I didn't. Whisper is a great start to a new young adult paranormal romance series.

I recommend Whisper to readers of young adult, fantasy, paranormal fiction, urban fantasy and especially to fans of paranormal romance.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **