EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Manchester House

Manchester House - Donald Allen Kirch A house steeped in blood and death.
Manchester House was one of the most terrifying reading experiences of my life. I would like to say first that this book is incredibly well written. It should, however, come with a warning. The entire time Kirch's characters walked the haunted halls of Manchester House my lights flickered, lighting flashed, and thunder roared. The moment I would set down my copy of Manchester House the flickering and storm would stop only to begin immediately upon opening the book once again. Something paranormal? It definitely made for a frightening reading experience! Manchester House is a well crafted work of horror that will have you jumping at shadows and keeping the lights on for nights to come.

I would recommend Manchester House to mature readers of paranormal suspense, horror, urban fantasy and fans of paranormal investigations and haunted houses. Keep in mind that this is a terrifying read! There are also some graphic scenes that I would not recommend to young readers or readers sensitive to violence. A must-read for horror fans.

** This review first posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **