EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

The Haunted

The Haunted - Jessica Verday There is a darkness hiding in the town of Sleepy Hollow. What is the evil lurking in the shadows of the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery? Is it connected to the legend made famous by Washington Irving or is there something else afoot in Sleepy Hollow? The Haunted is the second book in The Hollow series and is remarkably darker than the first book in the series. Abbey is teetering on the brink of insanity and doubts what she has seen, but what her mind doubts her heart continues to feel. Will her love be enough to save her or in the end will her heart damn her soul forever? A contemplative read touched with the chill of the grave and the longing of the heart.

I highly recommend The Haunted (The Hollow, book 2) to readers of paranormal suspense, young adult, fantasy, urban fantasy, and especially to fans of paranormal romance. The Hollow series is an excellent read for the Halloween season.

Please click here to read my review of The Hollow (The Hollow, book 1) by Jessica Verday. For a chance to win a copy of The Haunted from the Book Depository enter my Halloween Monster Giveaway (ends 10/31).

Source: This book was purchased by me for review.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **