EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

The Last Track

The Last Track - Sam Hilliard Gripping mystery with a paranormal twist.

What is going on in the forested hills surrounding Pine Woods Ranch? Who is involved and how far will they go? These are the questions I continually asked myself while reading The Last Track. I had originally thought that the focus of this novel would be on Mike Brody's unusual paranormal talent, however, the suspense of the mysterious events that unfold during this story overshadow the paranormal aspects of this book. This is not, in my opinion, a negative. Filled with interesting real-world characters and laced with a tangled web of lies, deceit, treachery and greed The Last Track will ensnare your imagination and keep you turning pages hunting for clues and eager to learn what happens next!

I recommend The Last Track to readers of suspense thrillers and mysteries, especially to fans of mysteries with paranormal or supernatural elements. This is a wonderful debut of the Mike Brody series. I look forward to reading more of Mike Brody's adventures in the future.

** This review first published on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **