EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa Filled with loveable characters that step off the page and into your heart.

The Iron Queen is the third book in the amazingly fabulous Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. Yes, I am an Iron Fey fan-girl (LOL!). Kagawa continues to demonstrate her adeptness for world building and character development. Her faerie realms are filled with fabulous flora, fauna, and mythic creatures. Meghan, Puck, and Ash, the stars of this series, continue to grow and mature. With The Iron Queen Julie Kagawa also proves that she can pull the reader's heart strings as expertly as any of Leanansidhe's musicians play their instruments. I found myself crying, laughing, and gasping in awe along with these characters. This was a book that I could not put down until the very last page. I also adore the supporting characters; Grimalkin and Razor have become personal favorites. This is a fantasy adventure with cross-genre appeal that I believe readers of epic fantasy, paranormal romance, and young adult fiction will all enjoy. I can't wait for the release of The Iron Knight!

I highly recommend The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) to readers of fantasy, paranormal romance, young adult, and especially to fans of faerie filled adventure. Fans of the Gathering of Faerie series (Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception and Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie) by Maggie Stiefvater, the Woundrous Strange series (Woundrous Strange) by Lesley Livingston, and the Wicked Lovely series (Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Darkest Mercy, Fragile Eternity) by Melissa Marr may enjoy this series.

Source: This book was purchased by E.J. for review.

** This review originally posted on my blog www.FromTheShadows.info **