EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer Loneliness, violence, suspicion, and the ever painful longing for blood. These are the facts of unlife for Bree Tanner.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is a teasingly brief glimpse into the violent world of Bree Tanner. This novella is filled with intriguing back story and gives the reader an up close and personal look at the traumatic afterlife these young vamps are forcefully born into. Bree faces the challenges of a newborn vamp, but to her surprise she may not have to face them alone. A tragic tale of survival, trust, and the stirrings of new love.

I highly recommend The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight Series, Eclipse Novella) to readers of urban fantasy, paranormal suspense, young adult, fantasy, vampire fiction, and especially to fans of the Twilight series.

Source: This book was purchased by me for review.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **