EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Tyger Tyger

Tyger Tyger - Kersten Hamilton When the Mac Cumhaill, a gorgeous young man who has been living on the streets, walks into Teagan's home her life is changed forever.

Tyger Tyger is a story masterfully woven with threads of Celtic mythology including one of the most terrifying depictions of Cat-Sidhe that I have had the pleasure to read. Tyger Tyger is full of action, adventure and suspense, however, it is Kersten Hamilton's characters that bring this book alive. The Wylltson family is quirky and loveable making what begins happening to them all the more devastating. This is a fabulous fantasy tale, a true paranormal treasure. Tyger Tyger not only makes it into my Top Ten list for best reads of 2010--this book is securely in my Top Three! A must read for urban fantasy fans.

I recommend Tyger Tyger to readers of fantasy, paranormal romance, young adult, and especially to fans of urban fantasy. Readers who enjoyed The Iron King by Julie Kagawa and Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire will love Tyger Tyger.

Visit my blog, www.FromTheShadows.info to read my review of Tyger Tyger and enter to win a pre-order of Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton. This giveaway is international! Giveaway ends July 27th.