EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

The Phantom Diaries

The Phantom Diaries - Kailin Gow What is going on with the Opera House and how is the masked musician connected to events from over a century ago?

The Phantom Diaries is a fast paced romantic adventure filled with passionate characters and a haunting tale of love, betrayal, and obsession. A tragic legend, and an unearthed tale of black magic and revenge lend a chilling backdrop to this story of heat and passion. Every man falls for Annette, but in the end, who can she trust and who will she love?

I enjoyed The Phantom Diaries and am looking forward to reading Dark Memories the second book in the Phantom Diaries series. I will warn you that The Phantom Diaries has a cliff-hanger ending that will leave you waiting impatiently for Dark Memories to release October 2010.

I would recommend The Phantom Diaries to readers of romance, mysteries, fantasy, thrillers, and especially to fans of steamy paranormal romance. As an aside, I would like to mention that the editing for this book left a lot to be desired. I hope that a different editor is used for the other books in this series. If poor editing makes it difficult for you to become immersed in a book, then you may want to hold out for a later edition.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info