EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Night of the Loving Dead

Night of the Loving Dead - Casey Daniels Looking for a fashion-conscious detective to the dead? Pepper Martin is a fun, spunky character with a penchant for getting in way over her curly red tresses. Night of the Loving Dead is the fourth book in the Pepper Martin series, a book I grabbed from the bargain bin, and it was such a fun read that I'll be going back to check out the other books in this series. Pepper can speak with the dead and uses her gift to solve mysteries for the ghosts she encounters. Since she's not dead herself, she tends to get a bit distracted by the hot men she attracts with her good looks and unique style. Who said you can't wear stiletto boots and a mini skirt to a cemetery...during a snowstorm? A lighthearted blend of mystery, supernatural suspense, and paranormal romance.

I recommend Night of the Loving Dead (Pepper Martin, book 4) to readers of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, paranormal suspense, and especially to fans of paranormal mysteries. Night of the Loving Dead may appeal to fans of the Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine and the Cassandra Palmer series by Karen Chance.

Sensitive reader warning: mild violence, sexual situations.

Source: This book was purchased by E.J. for review.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **