EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Early to Death, Early to Rise

Early to Death, Early to Rise - Kim Harrison Don't fear the Reaper? Madison Avery may be dead but that doesn't stop her from trying to do the right thing. Accompanied by her angel and reaper friends, Madison tries to change a system she doesn't believe in while struggling to learn her new timekeeper powers and stay out of detention. As an insanely huge fan of Kim Harrison's The Hollows urban fantasy series I had high expectations for her new Madison Avery series. Harrison doesn't disappoint. While this series is young adult it has all the telltale elements we have come to love from this author; a strong female heroine, wry humor, and an amazingly vivid paranormal filled world. Early to Death, Early to Rise is a fantastic young adult urban fantasy novel filled with endearing characters.

I recommend Early to Death, Early to Rise to readers of young adult, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and especially to fans of Kim Harrison's The Hollows/Rachel Morgan series.

** Review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **