EJStevens

E.J. Stevens

E.J. Stevens is the author of the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult paranormal series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the bestselling IVY GRANGER urban fantasy series.

Owl and the Japanese Circus
Kristi Charish
Spider’s Revenge
Jennifer Estep
Blade Song
J.C. Daniels

Magicus Catonium

Magicus Catonium - Udita Plaha Ria and Anna are swept away to the magical land of Magicus Catonium...
Magicus Catonium is a fun YA/middle-grade story filled with magic and adventure. Though the copy I received was in need of additional editing, I found the story highly enjoyable. Ria and Anna are such good friends, and have lived together for so long, that most people mistake them for sisters. They soon learn that they have more than just their friendship in common. Ria and Anna share a past steeped in mystery. As their origin as children of Magicus Catonium becomes known they are faced with a difficult decision. Do they return home to the normal human world where they have spent much of their youth, and where their mother's still reside, or do they follow their destiny to defeat the evil Solan? A fun adventure story that young readers will enjoy.

I recommend Magicus Catonium (Praesidis, book 1) to readers of young adult, middle grade, urban fantasy and especially to fans of coming of age tales and fantasy adventure.

Source: This book was provided by the author or publisher for honest review.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **